It is only right that one of my favorite nut butters has a day of its own for others to recognize its many benefits and deliciousness.
The health perks of peanuts include:
- Rich sources of energy
- High in monounsaturated fatty acids which help to lower LDL cholesterol increases HDL cholesterol
- Highest amount of protein compared to other nuts
- Excellent source of vitamin E, an antioxidant which helps maintain cell membrane integrity and protection free radicals
- Packed with B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folate, which contribute to brain health
- Rich source of copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium
Whether you prefer it creamy or crunchy, natural or hydrogenated, on toast or on a spoon, take a moment today and enjoy all that the peanut has to offer.